Are you having issues with your children?
Start with yourself first.
The last year has brought on many new challenges to parents and their children. Self-assessing is a starting point to determine what the “new normal” has brought into the lives of your children and your relationship with your spouse.
- Have you taken a close look at yourself first?
- Are you losing patience easily?
- Are you bringing in your own unfinished business into your most sacred relationships?
- Are you letting your fears destroy your parent-child relationship?
- Are you repeating mistakes you saw when growing up?
- Have you forgotten to closely monitor your children’s social media?
- Do you know what your children are watching on Netflix or on any other platform?
- Have you paid attention to how you and your wife or husband talk to each other?
- Are you paying attention to your children when they talk to you or are you mindlessly scrolling through your own social media and electronics?
- Are you aware of the latest turmoil children are manifesting at an unprecedented rate?
- Are you debating whether or not to send your children back to school?
- Are you concerned about your child’s addiction to video games?
- Has your child become aggressive lately?
- Do you hear yelling, crying, and screaming in your home environment?
- Are you concerned about your child expressing gender identity issues?
- Are your children spending inordinate amounts of time on social media?
- Are your kids having friend drama?
- Are you feeling exhausted and in need of professional support?
Make a difference in the world by learning the skills you need for the "New Normal" and take them to other parents.
Work through the many questions you have as a parent in guiding your children through them. Register for the next Parent Enrichment Session today.
The Parent Enrichment Sessions will help you through many of the new decisions and actions that you must take as a parent. Our sessions will help ease your fears and give you the necessary skillset to triumph. Create the family you can’t wait to be with! Register for the next Parent enrichment course below.