Engaging, Transformational, Empowering.
Through our professional development, we transform and inspire LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, educators, coaches, and other professionals with our unique therapeutic framework.
We empower them to contribute by passing on these skills to reach one more child, one more parent, and one more student. Every time someone learns this framework, it has the potential to change one more life.
Triumph Steps™ Formative Coaching Certification
Dates available in 2020
Triumph Steps Transformative Coaching (TSTC)
This is a program for adults interested in coaching individuals seeking personal growth, joy, and overall wellness. Certified coaches teach adults, parents, and children the necessary skills to develop the thought patterns needed to deal with any situation and successfully tap into one’s own power.
In the process of TSTC, individuals become aware of the power that each person possesses to overcome any limiting thought. Instead, they give them the freedom to dream and achieve what would previously be unthinkable. As a result, individuals become optimistic, resilient, creative, intuitive, productive, and much more.
TSTC provides future coaches with the knowledge of eight simple and transformative steps to identify and achieve goals, develop social responsibilities, confront fears, acquire strategies that include meditations, affirmations, and more.
- Must have a genuine sense of urgency to deliver tools to our children and community to help them design the best version of themselves using Triumph Steps®.
- Fill out the application. This includes an essay (up to 500 words) on why the program will benefit your community and how you will implement it. Upon review of the essay, the evaluation committee at Triumph Steps® will respond.
- Face to face or online interview.
Program Elements you will receive:
- Live training: 16-hour live training by a TSTC coach and licensed mental health professional.
- Audio: Six audio files to aid you in your work with your clients and in your personal growth. The audio files are the centerpiece and the core of Triumph Steps®. The audio has been carefully designed with music and sounds that stimulate the brain and facilitates the practice of affirmations, visualization, and silence, and helps rewire the brain for happiness and triumph.
- Eight Steps to be triumphant. Student Manual©: Booklet that details the eight steps taught in Triumph Steps®. These steps are concise, simple, and easy to follow. They are designed to help anyone who implements them to become goal-oriented, empowered, centered, creative, and socially responsible.
- Triumph: A Curriculum for All Schools and Universities©: Booklet that details the eight steps taught in Triumph Steps®. These steps are concise, simple, and easy to follow. They are designed to help anyone who implements them to become goal-oriented, empowered, centered, creative, and socially responsible.
- Posters©: These powerful visual aids are for all common areas of the home. They are designed to illustrate the eight steps of Triumph®, so even the youngest children will understand them. With daily exposure to the posters, the messages will be quickly assimilated, processed, retained, and acted upon.
- Gratitude box©: Psychological scientific research reveals the benefits of being in a constant state of gratitude. This technique acts as a daily reminder to be grateful and teaches that by just shifting to thoughts of gratitude they can shift their lives in a positive direction.
- Training Video©: This video demonstrates the benefit of each of the eight steps.
- Parent Workbook©: An in-depth roadmap that gives parents step-by-step methods of implementing Triumph® to ensure success.
- Adult Workbook©: An in-depth roadmap that gives adults step-by-step methods of implementing Triumph® to ensure success.
- Child Workbook©: An in-depth roadmap that gives children step-by-step methods of implementing Triumph® to ensure success.
- Teen Workbook©: An in-depth roadmap that gives parents step-by-step methods of implementing Triumph® to ensure success.