Healthy Connections is a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) centrally located, serving Miami-Dade County.
We offer a full range of psychological, bilingual, services to adults, adolescents and children.
Healthy Connections offers services for individuals with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and other conditions.
• 24-Hour Crisis Intervention
• Transformative Coaching
• Individual Therapy
• Family, Marital and Couples Therapy
• Medication Management
• Psychological Testing
• Psychiatric Evaluations
• Outpatient Counseling for Children, Adolescents and Adults
• Community Resource Referrals
• Target Case Management
• Referrals to Community Resources
• Substance Abuse Treatment
• Psychosocial Rehabilitation